- All families must complete an application prior to the beginning of the school year. The application can be found by clicking on the Admissions tab above ---- then Student Application.
- For families inquiring about TCS, the application does not need to be completed until a family interview is completed and after Board approval.
- We ask that families attend a Bible-believing church regularly and are committed to teaching their students about Christ at home.
- Parents must be willing to support the school. Opportunities include serving at fundraising events and helping with Hot Lunch.
- The first step in finding out more about TCS is to schedule a visit with our Development Director, Dale Akkerman. You can do this by calling the school at 641-869-3679 or emailing email@example.com. When you meet with Dale, he will answer any questions you may have and provide a tour of the school.
Sending your children to Timothy Christian is a choice that will involve your whole family, but we know that it will be worth it!
Timothy Christian School asks parents to support our school in several ways:
You will be asked to help serve Hot Lunch.
While your students are enrolled you will be encouraged to volunteer for various fundraising events (don't worry, no door-to-door sales!). These events include the Cookie Walk, Hostess Supper, Steak Supper, Spec'N Dicken, and Benefit Auction.
You will be asked to donate food or money for special events such as the basketball tournament.
You may volunteer to drive children to field trips or as part of a carpool.
We know that you are extra-committed to your children, and we know that you are willing to be extra-committed to their education!